2007/12/22

MC!!!

Thats right! I'm back and MCed!
MCed?
Moved and Cell Phoned!
That's right! I've moved finally in to an apartment. It's a small one (like all places in Japan), but quite perfect for just me. I actually moved here Monday... (5 days ago), but didn't get internet to blog about anything until today.
Also!
I got my cell phone! It's very neat... like all phones here... It can play TV for free, play music, but of course in order to use the music feature you need windows... go figure, not even MacOSX support, how stupid. Oh well, it could only play wma files... which is stupid too, not even mp3.... *sigh * oh well. It can surf the web, use email, all that jazz, has a gagillion other features...
here, the feature page for it. http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/product/foma/904i/f904i/

Tomorrow I'm going to Shizuoka by Shinkansen (bullet train), which means I'll be going about 280 kilometers an hour :D I'll also be passing by Mt. Fuji on the way there! So I'll grab many pics if the weather is good...

I'll make a more detailed post on that afterwords... I'll also upload pictures of my place and Shizuoka when I get back... Right now it's 12:36 AM and I should sleep as I have an early start tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

It's nice to hear from you :)
and its good to here you found a place to live, don't forget to take some piccys though, maybe a video tour? ;) Merry Christmas!