2008/04/17

Busy busy busy

Well, thought I'd just update on life :). No pictures... just life :)

First of all, my development team and I from work are moving to the clients (our software for for a client, not our own software) company to finish the project. It is a subsidiary of Canon Inc, you know, the big printer and such company. This company handles various inside working for Canon. And we are making something for them. Anyways, it's in Tamachi, very close to my current home! yay! No more looong ride to and from work :). It's a VERY Japanese and high quality business, so all suits, ties, etc... if you are in the meeting or manager side of things, or just nice dress shirt, etc... if regular employee.

However, I am becoming a bit more important in my job... and so I fall in to the first half of the kinds of people. Yup, today... I was in meetings the WHOLE day... First time experience for something like that for me. It was all in Japanese too, which of course, was kind of difficult, but apparently my Japanese is getting better, as I could understand most of what was being said, as goes for my huge note list......... *sigh *.

SO I've gone shopping already last weekend for business clothes and shoes, which I bought a couple of, BUT now I need to go buy more... THIS time a suit.... >.< Good bye Canadian money... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi - it's mommy - you know me - i'm a softy - so we'll be sending you some money for clothes!

yay on the 'moving up the ladder!"

-got my first paycheck from Cariboo Travel! Went out for dinner for sushi to celebrate (yup, it was good, as usual!)

talk to you soon

Anonymous said...

hiya! yay for sitting in business stuff! horray! if you havent figured it out... this be evan. lool. anywho... cant wait til i come crash your lacking-of-brotherness in august!!! ttyl!