2007/11/21

A Little Break

So I probably won't be able to do another major blog post for at least a week or so... as I will be VERY busy finding a new place to live!

The family I'm staying with right now's father (90 years old) must move in here, and therefore I must find another place.

This is fine with me, obviously as the elderly's well being is most certainly more important than me :) Also it's fine as it adds spice to things once again here in Japan.

So tomorrow I'm heading out to Tokyo to start searching for a place!

I DID upload new pictures to the picasa albums site, under Mitake. I will explain that trip later, when I once again have time, and probably will be inside my new house.

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

good luck finding somewhere, I've heard it isnt easy. If you are in somewhere traditional, they may not like you cause you're foreign, but if you go to the city, its way too expensive :(
I'm sure you'll do fine though, and if worst comes to worst you can just stay in love hotels every night :P (yes, by yourself lol)